Skip to content
- We believe the Bible to be God’s Word, His authoritative revelation to man. We believe in having no fellowship with the “unfruitful works of darkness” and in separating from those church groups who reject the plain truths of the Bible. This is often called a belief in personal holy living and ecclesiastical separation. We believe believer’s immersion, church membership only for the saved, the privilege and responsibility of the individual to go directly to God in worship, congregational government, and the separation of church and state.
- We are independent of worldly or denominational control, but dependent on the Lord as our guide and the Bible as our authority for practice.
- We believe in proclaiming the forgiveness of sins and eternal life only through faith in Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.
- We take seriously Christ’s command to “go into all the world and preach the gospel.”
- The practice of Biblical principles is the key to individual transformation in living and the development of a life that pleases God. Consequently, the systematic teaching of the Bible is central to all of our ministries.
- Our music does not mimic the sound of the world. While our music is heart-warming, it is distinctively godly in its style.
- Family Oriented. Our ministry is designed to develop and encourage families by teaching God’s role for each member of the home.